Another week, another 5 things that I’m loving! This year, Nordstrom is absolutely killing it with their spring/summer clothes. The shoes especially! Check out the top five things I’ve found this week!
- Sam Edelman Bow Sandals – I’ve just discovered Sam Edelman’s shoes and I have yet to find a pair that I don’t love. The details are always so feminine and yet so classic. I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of these sandals.
- Off-the-shoulder dress – the perfect summer dress? I think so.
- One-piece swimsuit – one pieces are making a comeback, and this mama doesn’t mind. Especially when J.Crew makes beauties like this one. Plus, J.Crew now has a line at Nordstrom, which makes life a whole lot easier!
- Bell-sleeve shirt – if you’ve been following for a while, you know I’m a fan of the bell-sleeve trend, and an even bigger fan of the blue/white trend for the spring. This shirt hits on both of those, and it’s currently on sale!
- Patterned poof – I love daydreaming about decorating our future home, and I think poofs will play a prominent role. It’s the perfect decor that is also functional – as in Finn can play on it and I don’t have to worry if he will hit his head.
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!