It’s here! Finally, after all the hype, the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is upon us. Today marks the first day of early access shopping – meaning you must be in possession of a Nordstrom credit card to be able to shop. (Remember though – you do not need to use your Nordstrom credit card to purchase the items, you can use any form of payment you want. So if you are anti-credit card, just apply here and then cut it up when you get it in the mail! PS if you apply today, you get a $40 Nordstrom note to spend at the sale!)
I spent some time looking through the sale, and as overwhelming as it can be, I managed to narrow it down to my top ten picks from the sale. I think it’s really easy to buy all the things during this sale, and really, I don’t need all the things. (Plus all the things don’t fit this belly right now so let’s be realistic!) Anyway, many of these items are updated or similar versions from last year’s sale, others are items I’ve been stalking for a while now, others stuck out because of the quality of the brand, and still others are just things I need or think are super cute. I hope this is helpful in narrowing down the sale into a digestible amount. In the coming days, I’ll do my best to narrow it down by department – the best cardigans, the best kids clothes, the best shoes. For now, here are my top ten items from the 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings – if you only buy one thing from this sale, these leggings should be it. They never go on sale besides during this sale. I bought a pair last year, and fully intend on buying another this year. They are the best leggings I have ever worn. They are thick, hold up well, can be worn to work out in, or even wear to the office as pants (I’ve done it!). These are the most versatile item on this list and you should absolutely scoop them up! They will go fast!
- BP Oversized Waffle Stitch Cardigan – BP always has the best cardigans during this sale. This one caught my eye because of the oversized fit and cute buttons down the front. Such a perfect cardigan for the fall and into winter. Plus it’s only $45 and comes in a plus size version!
- Free People January Tee – this is not a new item, but Free People is pricey, so buying during the sale is not only smart, but usually the only way I buy this brand. This tee is just a basic, but so great for layering, and can be worn with a baby bump. It comes in seven color options and is only $31!
- BP Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee – BP always has the best basics as well. This tee is under $20 and comes in a variety of colors and patterns. Another great option for layering. I have the striped tee version from the past two years, so I’m thinking I’ll scoop up a solid color or two this year.
- Blondo Lanka Waterproof Bootie – I got these booties in my Trunk Club a few months ago, but I had a tough time justifying the full price of them. However, they are now under $100 and I’ll definitely be grabbing them during the sale. Blondo makes the best waterproof boots and booties, plus these things are downright comfortable. You won’t regret this buy!
- BP Brice Notched Bootie – Probably the bootie of the sale right now, probably because the price is so good, but between the heel height and the color, I doubt there is a more classic fall bootie out there.
- Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover – GRAB THIS NOW! Don’t think twice about buying this Wubby Fleece pullover. This guy went so fast last fall and winter and was probably the most popular item from the season. The pullover and the zip up version are both under $60 and these will go quickly!
- TopShop Long Open Front Cardigan – I had my eye on this cardigan when I saw it in the catalog and I can’t wait to wear it all winter long! The color is literally my favorite shade of pink! It also comes in other color options if this one isn’t for you.
- Halogen Seamed Ponte Knit Leggings – I’m a ponte leggings girl. I wear them year round in the office. You really can’t beat the price of these ones and this brand is known for it’s quality. Grab two pairs if you are working girl!
- Herschel Supply Co Satin Duffel Bag– I had my eye on this form the catalog as well. I will be using this for my hospital bag, and for whatever else I can think of. I love the color and the size of the duffle – it’s so feminine yet so functional!
I hope this helps you narrow down the overwhelming sale. Be sure to check back for my top picks from each department over the next few days. In the meantime, be sure to shop the entire sale here!