Happy Day After Valentine’s Day! In case you missed it, David and I wrote yesterday’s post about how we met! And on Monday, I talked about how I’m challenging myself to practice more self love. Hope your week is going great. To help get you through Hump Day, I’ve put together a list of things that I’m loving right now! Enjoy
- Adidas Superstars – Apparently these sneakers from my pre-teen years are back in style, and I don’t hate it. Thinking of grabbing a pair for casual spring and summer days where I’ll be chasing around a little boy! Which ones should I get? These ones? Or these?
- Striped Peplum T-Shirt – Just snagged this shirt on sale at Old Navy. Can’t beat black and white stripes!
- Headspace app – A few weeks ago I started feeling down in the dumps. I was stuck in a funk and I couldn’t get out of it. I talked to some people about it and one suggested that I meditate. I had always considered it, but never really tried it out. After one particularly stressful day at work, I did a Google search for meditation apps and found Headspace. The app helps you meditate for 10 minutes each day. Not only that, but it teaches you how to do it. I’m three days in and already feel less anxious and much calmer. If you struggle with feeling overwhelmed or even just need to take 10 minutes to yourself, I highly recommend checking it out!
- Fit Bit Charge 2 – Best birthday gift ever?! My man surprised me with a FitBit. I’m so obsessed with it already! I can’t wait to play with it a little more and see everything it can do. In fact, I think I saw that it can help with breathing exercises, too!
- Kate Spade Phone Case – I’ve never been one to change phone cases with the season, but my current one is starting to look a little old. I am a fan of Kate Spade phone cases cause they are absolutely adorable, plus super functional!
How’s your week going so far?