As it goes with most of these Life Lately posts, our life has been absolutely chaotic lately… in the best way possible. Without spending too much time on the absolute exhaustion I feel in this very moment, I’ll just jump right into it:
- My family came to Virginia this past weekend to celebrate my grandpa’s birthday. And when I say my family, I mean my parents, one of my sisters, my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, great-aunts and uncles, and even some family friends from home. We spent a rainy Saturday afternoon hopping from brewery to cidery to distillery – the only way my grandpa would want to celebrate! We even took Finn along for the fun, and he was the best baby ever.
- David spent last weekend in Wilmington, North Carolina for his cousin’s bachelor party. He was due for a weekend with the guys, but I was happy to see him on Sunday afternoon, suntan and all!
- I’ve spent the last few days binge-listening to S-Town. I’ve become such a fan of podcasts over the last year or so, and this one did not disappoint. It was an emotional roller-coaster, and not at all what I thought it would be, but it was wonderful. I highly recommend listening to it!
- Finn turned 11 months old last Wednesday. I’ve been doing a lot of reminiscing to this time last year – waddling around, anxiously awaiting his arrival. I’m in complete disbelief at how fast this year has gone by.
- The weather has been absolutely disgusting the last few days – rainy, cold, yuck! It has made me lazy and unmotivated, but I promise I have a grand plan for the month of May and I have some really great content coming your way. This blog thing is no joke – no wonder there are folks out there who do this full time!
- Don’t forget to sign up for Simple & Inspired’s newsletter – I plan to start these in May. Unique content and photos, plus more!
Here are some iPhone photos from our Life Lately: