This Sunday I’ll be celebrating my very first Mother’s Day. Finn arrived just four days late for me to celebrate last year! Becoming a mom has certainly given me a new respect for other moms, especially mine! I’ve pulled together some ideas for last minute gifts for your moms, just in case you’re stumped on what to give her. If none of these ideas work, you can’t go wrong with a good ol’ spa gift card! 🙂
- Initial Necklace – What a sweet idea to wear a monogrammed necklace with your baby’s initial(s) on them. Hint, hint, David!
- Mom Coffee Mug – I have more coffee mugs than I know what to do with, but they still remain the best gift you can give me. I have a best friend mug, a Dog Mom mug, a mug my sister made me for high school graduation – and yet no Mom mug. I need to add one to my collection.
- Essentials Oil Diffuser – If you’re mom hasn’t bought into the essential oil craze just yet, she should. And you should buy her a diffuser.
- Robe – I spend more time in my robe these days than I do in regular clothes. And I love it.
- K-Cup Storage Drawer – Coffee. Can’t go wrong with coffee.
- Yoga Mat – These Yeti yoga mats are SO cute!